Search

Friday, April 5, 2013

Kevin Smith

Just got done watching a Kevin Smith is the man, just for done watching an Q&A.  It was pretty good, gives me a lot to think about.  I want to get back into programming that old school hacker programming!  Programming that matters and programs released under the gpl.  I would like to bring back the gpl v.2.  I would like to make some money off of it, but if I don't no big deal.  But I can also say I believe in free as speech, but also free as in beer too, but mostly as in speech.  I like to make money doing that and music, but I believe in free and open source software.  I believe in respecting the developers and users rights, sharing is so important to me.  Kinda wanting to get back to that kind of "original digital gangsters" programming.  Because I honestly believe we all are at the beginning of a new era a renaissance if you will of creation, we're enlightenment will be the main objective; not just how much cash will be made.  But don't get me wrong lots if money to be made, but think enlightenment will be will be the center of it all and money will be a happy side effect (for lack of a better term).  We need to take the country back, to be for the people by the people.  Because it's average men and women like me that really keep this country going and the bullying by the government has to come to an end.  Because this nation was founded on a group of rebels, that another reason I'm with the free/open source movement, even today because it was brought on by a bunch of rebels.  As a final thought in the immortal words of the doors "time hesitate through"

No comments: